Field Service Engineer Automation
United Arab Emirates
Sidel is looking for a Field Service Engineer, specialist in Filler Aseptic, with proven experience in similar technology in Sidel or other companies. A background in Automation Engineering is desirable.
- To Perform Installation, start‐up, commissioning and test of the Sidel Equipment supplied to customer sites, specialized on Automation.
- To Perform technical assistance during and after the warranty period, carry out training and other after sales services of Sidel equipment installed at customer sites.
- To Develop a good understanding of the customer needs to provide objective advice and to ensure customer satisfaction .
- Test and evaluate equipment performance at
customer plant, based on technical, contractual and safety specifications
- Properly handle, check and transfer equipment
- Prepare Job Progress Chart and technical reports in reference
to carried-out activities
- Ensure ultimate internal and external customer
- Perform activities in line with the Standard Operating
Procedures (SOPs), Sidel coordination plan rules and customer rules
- Report after sales opportunities detected on Customer site
- Coach junior colleagues on the on-site behaviour, technical
activities, troubleshooting and reporting deliverables
- Report to the ISM for team site activities
Professional Qualifications and Experience :
- 3-4 years experience in aseptic field activities on Sidel filling machines.
- Experience on Aseptic technology.
- Consolidated technical background in Automation.
- Knowledge of Sidel Portfolio.
- Knowledge of the process machineries upstream SIDEL or similar equipment.
- Knowledge of microbiological principles, hygienic and environmental conditions and guidelines.
- Able to travel (up to 90% in international environment).
- Proven high leadership skills.