Field Service Engineer
Perform Installation, start‐up, commissioning and test of the Sidel Equipment supplied to customer sites.
Perform technical assistance during and after the warranty period, carry out training and other after sales services of Sidel`s equipment installed at customer sites. Develop a good understanding of the customer needs to provide objective advice and to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Test and evaluate equipment performance at customer plant, based on technical, contractual and safety specifications properly handle, check and transfer equipment non-conformities.
- Prepare job progress chart and technical reports in reference to carried-out activities
- Ensure ultimate internal and external customer satisfaction
- Perform activities in line with the standard operational procedure(SOPs),Sidel coordination plan rules and customer rules.
- Report after sales opportunities detected on customer site.
- Coach junior colleagues on the on-site behavior, technical activities, troubleshooting and reporting deliverables.
- Report to the ISM for team site activities.
- Experience in end of line( shrinkwraper, packer, palletizer, depalletizer etc.)
- 3 years experience in aseptic FMA machine or End of line
- University degree or above
- Consolidated technical background such as mechanical
- English skill