Design automation software for our actual/old range of machine or new machine in development.
- Manage the development of automation software (standard and safety) until field test and customer support.
- Respect Guidelines & Rules in development of the software.
- Work with a strong relationship with hardware team and HMI team.
- Perfect understanding of electrical design, and HMI design.
- Participate to functional analysis, FMEA.
- Procure all technical documents linked to the software.
- Test all the software following the method defined.
- To support Supply department
Level of education and
- Diplome in Automation technician Master Degree or Equivalent
- Proficient in MS Office, Outlook
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- English, written and spoken
- Fluency in French, Italian is an advantage
- PLC/Motion/Hardware/network/Mechatronic/safety skills
- Strong competence in machine development
- B&R Skills and Siemens Skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in cross-functional and international teams
- Proactive, strong problem solving/analytical attitude;
- Strong sense of self-motivation and determined;
- Availability to travel