Field Services Engineer
Sidel equipment experience is needed, candidate with subcontractor techniques are preferred.
- Test and evaluate equipment performance at customer plant, based on technical, contractual and safety specifications properly handle, check and transfer equipment non-conformities.
- Prepare job progress chart and technical reports in reference to carried-out activities
- Ensure ultimate internal and external customer satisfaction
- Perform activities in line with the standard operational procedure(SOPs),Sidel coordination plan rules and customer rules.
- Report after sales opportunities detected on customer site.
- Coach junior colleagues on the on-site behavior, technical activities, troubleshooting and reporting deliverables.
- Report to the ISM for team site activities.
- University degree or above.
- Willing travel frequently
- 5 Years experience in field activities, knowledge of Sidel portfolio is a plus
- Consolidate technical background such as mechanical, Automation, Electrical or process