Welwyn Garden City
Achieves the targeted level of order intake with the right level of profitability in a specific geographical area (UK & Ireland).
Is overall responsible of customer satisfaction, manages the customer in relation with other functions (precontracting, execution, services)
Defines Sidel strategy for projects in his designated area.
Manages all customer related issues in his designated area.
- Maximize order intake and ensure proper execution together with Project Manager
- Assist with the strategy for sales of new equipment in his designated area
- Develop proposals for new business opportunities
- Develop customers` intimacy, follow one-face-to-the-customer concept and ensure market knowledge
- Ensure the successful execution of the whole sales project: From negotiations with customers to proper internal communication until the acceptance of the equipment
- Manage proactively sales activities, with particular emphasis on:
- Analysis and prioritizing of commercial proposals to customers
- Participation in Sidel`s commercial activities
- Sales Forecast submission in line with the policies of the Group
- Lead Market intelligence and segmentation (OI+CD, Pipeline, competitors ‘quotes, sales benchmarks vs. competitors).
- Provide solution to customer requirements, sales argument establishment versus competition.
accountable for OI and profitability
- Master degree or experienced
- Fluent English
- Action orientated.
- Motivating others.
- Peer Relationships.
- Priority setting.
- A strong knowledge
of the alcoholic beverages market would be a plus