Installation Site Manager
Sidel is looking for an Installation Site Manager to manage the execution of on-site activities at the Customer premises, leading a team of Field Service Engineers (FSE'S), ensure deliverables meet stakeholders’ requirements and comply with Sidel processes.
Actively drive the on-site activities preparation and needs definition (resources skill, means, HS&E) for the assigned New Equipment Projects to be executed, within the baselined cost and schedule. We believe in making Sidel a great place to work by empowering people and giving them the responsibility and the ownership to do amazing things.
- Accountable for the execution of the
on-site activities from Installation Start to Project closing (CPE), for the
- Proactively drive on-site activities preparation before installation start
(FAT, SWP2 , Customer SWP);
- Ensure fulfilment of installation, qualification, testing and commissioning
checklists and Standard Operating procedures (SOPs)
- Accountable for HS&E at site. Enforce strict application of Safety
- Report on activities' status/deliverables (HS&E, quality, cost, schedule).
Own PPP tool update;
- Escalate deviations to Project Mgr Execution;
- Customer contact during on-site execution. Drive daily reviews with the
Customer and Project Manager Execution,
- Manage FSE team onsite. Drive resources allocation requests/changes to meet
- Authorize and sign off intervention worksheets for internal and external
- Ensure on site activities deliverables are completed on time, within budget and
to the stakeholders' satisfaction;
- Ensure final deliverables are accepted by the Stakeholders by signing off Sidel
on-site activities certificates, e.g. Start up, CAV, CPE;
- Lead on-site technical issue root cause analysis and escalation process;
- Manage as-built software/ technical documentation updates at site and
- Ensure all required statutory and regulatory conditions are being met ,
including Sidel corporate values, governance and processes
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering is a plus;
- Excellent English; and Spanish, written and spoken; French, and Italian are a plus
- 5 years’ experience in site activities management of capital projects;
- Experience in the beverage industry;
- Consolidated technical background (Mechanical; Automation; Electrical;
- Knowledge of Sidel Portfolio is a plus;
- Aseptic knowledge is a plus;
- Availability to travel (up to 90%).