Responsible for driving the accounting and finance activities of a legal entity, ensuring compliance with all statutory legislation and regulations. Provide financial advice and support to site colleagues in order to enable them to make sound business decisions. Working in collabration with the Accounting Hub - Pune i.e. The Finance Shared Services organization of AoA region i.e. for AMEA (Asia, Middle East and Africa).
- Drive compliance to all accounting activities of the entity
according to local & Group
accounting standards, tax standards and other legal obligations
- Responsible for
monthly and quarterly reporting
packages in accordance to Tetra Laval and Sidel standards (FRM), and following Group Controlling guidelines and procedures
- Working in collaboration with the Regional Accounting Hub.
- Cash flow management, including assessing risk exposure to currency
fluctuations. Monitor and interpret cash flows (multi currency) and predict future trends.
- Execution of annual external audits and ad hoc internal
- Develop external relationships with relevant parties, eg
auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organizations such as the Inland
- Analyse change and advise accordingly . Asset management -
safeguarding company assets and actively involved in enhancement of internal
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction
- Manage company's financial accounting, monitoring and
reporting systems & supporting Accounting HUB.
- Keep abreast of changes in financial regulations and
- Managing the local invoicing and ensuring local compliances
to Tax authorities on all tax matters.
- Adhoc office administration activities, including scanning of
Invoices for HUB payments etc…
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Min 5 yrs of experience in accounting or audit in the country of
the legal entity
in MS Office, comfortable with financial software (consolidation, data
- Proficient in SAP / SAP
B1 or any similar ERP
- Ability to prioritize,
multi-task and work under pressure
- English proficiency
- Knowledge of the local language as per local site