In collaboration with the mechanical team, the engineer will design the machines in respect of customers' requirements.
- Design Sidel machines in conformity with the specification and delay.
- Conduct modification’s studies of technical solutions.
- Respect technical and budgetary rules for a project.
- Ensure the implementation, tracking and continual improvement of reference files
- Reports, according to the projects, a Leader Study, a Study Engineer, or the Study Manager
- Good communication skills and ability to work on different projects at the same time – flexibility
Level of Education, Experience & Languages:
- Engineering degree completed by a significant work experience
- Fluency in English
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the field of mechanical design.
- Continuous Improvement - Driving force
- Customer Focus
- Organization - Time and Priorities Management
- Problem Solving
- Results Orientation
- Team Work
- Computer-assisted design
- Cost Management
- Detailed study (functional dimensioning)
- Design calculation
- Manufacturing Technique
- Product knowledge