Product Manager Labelling
Sidel is looking for a Product Manager Labelling.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide
go-to-market plan (Product roadmap).
- Managing the entire product line life cycle
from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Ensure continuous competition watch and
- Responsible for PDP budget for the product line
- Collect requirements from sales/marketing and complement with own market inputs or
- Drive business cases for new development &
make decisions on the project launch.
- Review and monitor with program management the
progress of PDP execution : Quality (Specifications), Time & Cost.
- Bring continuous market input to development projects
during their execution.
- Define market introduction plan for each new
- Define and own product map range and portfolio,
including sizes, variants, options list and recommended prices.
- Partner with platform owner to transform market
requirements into product specifications.
product promotions, including promotion strategy, customers meetings,
exhibition, conferences and sales force training.
- Strong experience in labelling.
- Excellent technical understanding of the product.
- Market and competition knowledge.
- Product management methodology and process.
- Business development & product strategy.
- Supply & financial knowledge.
- Strong leadership and ability to engage others.
- Prioritization skills.
- Collaborative mindset.