Field Service Engineer Mech/Mechatronic
Perform Installation, start‐up, commissioning and test of the Sidel Equipment supplied to customer sites.
Perform technical assistance during and after the warranty period, carry out training and other after sales services of Sidel`s equipment installed at customer sites.
Develop a good understanding of the customer needs to provide objective advice and to ensure customer satisfaction
- Test and evaluate equipment performance at customer plant, based
on technical, contractual and safety specifications
- Properly handle, check and transfer equipment
- Prepare Job
Progress Chart and technical reports in reference to carried-out
ultimate internal and external customer satisfaction
activities in line with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Sidel
coordination plan rules and customer rules
- Report after
sales opportunities detected on Customer site
- Coach junior
colleagues on the on-site behaviour, technical activities, troubleshooting
and reporting deliverables
- Report to the
ISM for team site activities
- Bachelor Degree engineering or equivalent;
- Fluent level of English is a must;
- French is an advantage.
- Experience in the beverage industry;
- 3 years of experience in field activities;
- Technical subject matter expertise on Mechanical
- Availability to travel up to 90 % (Including International Locations).