Field Service Engineer ( EMET)
- Perform Installation, start‐up, commissioning and test of the Sidel Equipment supplied to customer sites, specialized as EMET
- Perform technical assistance during and after the warranty period, carry out training and other after sales services of Sidel`s equipment installed at customer sites.
- Develop a good understanding of the customer needs to provide objective advice and to ensure customer satisfaction
- Test and evaluate equipment performance at
customer plant, based on technical, contractual and safety specifications,
operate on mechanical systems and HMI for regular activities
and troubleshooting as per Standard Operating Procedures.
- Operate on Electro Mechanical systems and HMI for regular
activities and troubleshooting as per Standard Operating Procedures.
- Execute basic electrical work and trouble shooting (e.g.
- Properly handle, check and transfer equipment non-conformities
- Submit regularly working time and technical reports in
reference to carried-out activities
- Ensure ultimate internal and external customer satisfaction
- Perform activities in line with the Standard Operating
Procedures (SOPs), Sidel coordination plan rules and customer rules
- Report after sales opportunities detected on Customer site
- Coach junior colleagues on the on-site behavior, technical
activities, troubleshooting and reporting deliverables
- 3 years experience in field activities
- Experience in the beverage industry or equivalent
- Consolidated technical background on Electro Mechanical
- Knowledge of Sidel Portfolio is a plus especially for End of
Line ( Palletizer, Packer etc...)
- knowledge of the process machineries down streams SIDEL equipment.
- Knowledgeable with the basic PLC ( Siemens) is a plus
- Knowledgeable on Pneumatics, Reading electrical diagrams,
mechanical drawings and line layout is a big plus
- Able to travel (up to 90% in international environment)
- Graduate of Mechanical Engineering / Electro Mechanical
Engineering or equivalent