Manufacturing Operator mainly responsible for machining machine components of high quality based on mechanical drawings, routine and programs; operate manual GTM and GTC machine to produce high quality component; and assure that the production methods are followed.
- Study the mechanical aspects of the drawings and the process manuals to understand the type of machining methods.
- Analyze drawings and specification, to determine machining parameter, such as reference, dimension and tolerance.
- Run GTM or GTC according to the drawing, working instruction and program.
- Do self-inspection on the part and record on quality control sheet.
- Record the machine running time and down time according down time categories on the OEE record chart.
- Do autonomous maintenance and 5S.
- Manage the cutting tools in good condition
- Maintain time and production operation information in SAP or other system as required.
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed.
- Contribute to continue improvement activity, such as 5S, Kaizen.
- Any other task assigned by management.
- Technical school in Mechanical Engineering or
- At least 5 years big milling and turning machine
- Knowledge of the mechanical aspects of the
- Able to understand management policies and