Final Assembly & Test Manager
Sidel is looking for the Final Assembly & Test Manager, part of the Plant organization, reporting to the Plant Director, who accordingly to company procedures and lean methodology, has to drive all activities related to the Final Assembly & Test of modules and equipment, managing resources and tools of the Final-Assembly & Test departments.
Lead and cooperate with all the support functions (Technical department / Methods&Industrial Eng. / Procurement / Project Management Supply / Sourcing) in order to achieve the targets of SQDC (Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost).
Through experience and training, apply new skills and develop the growth of resources.
- Assure the execution of the activities according to safety rules and standards defined, implement improvements and prevent dangerous or unsafe behaviours;
- Responsible for the workshop of Final Assembly (Safety & Security);
- Maintain the workshop and related external areas clean and well organized applying 5 S methodology;
- Guarantee the requested Quality of modules/equipments and related documentation as per flow defined;
- Drive & Lead the initiatives of continuous improvements;
- Analyse issues & deviations from standards with RCA, define and implement preventive & corrective actions;
- Guarantee the performance of Final Assembly & Test resources and manage them optimizing their contribution according with the workload and the targets;
- Coordinate all the activities for Final Assembly including subctontractors, and Test activities in order to reach the targets for each equipment
Interface between Final Assembly
& Test departments and the other functions;
Level of education and languages:
- Master Degree in Engineering or equivalent;
- Italian speaking is a must;
- Fluent in English.
experience and skills:
- 5 years of experience in mechanical field (food/beverage machinery is an advantage);
- Leadership skills and strong sense of teamwork.
- Problem solving abilities;
- Knowledge of Lean / Six Sigma tools and methodology;
- Proficiency in Excel / Power Point
- SAP knowledge;
- Experience in resources & departments management is an advantage;
- Project Management skills;