Field Service Engineer
Will focus for this request mainly on the internal FSE, as he will fit quickly and effectively (plug & play) to the job required and to Sidel culture.
The Ideal candidate should carry out the following:
- Test and evaluate equipment performance at customer plant, based on technical, contractual and safety
- Operate on Mechanical systems, HMI for regular activities and troubleshooting as per Standard Operating
- Procedures. Execute basic electrical work (e.g. cable wiring)
- Prepare Job Progress Chart and technical reports in reference to carried-out activities;
- Ensure ultimate internal and external customer satisfaction;
- Perform activities in line with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Sidel coordination plan rules and
- Report after sales opportunities detected on Customer site;
- Coach junior colleagues on the on-site behavior, technical activities, troubleshooting and reporting
- Report to the Installation Site Manager for team site activities
- Develop a good understanding of the customer needs to provide objective advice and to ensure customer satisfaction
- Practically based, occupationally specific.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering is a plus
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3 years experience in field activities.
- Experience in the beverage
industry, especially on Aseptic technology.
- Consolidated technical background on Mechanical.
- Knowledge of Sidel Portfolio is a plus.
- Knowledge of the process machineries upstream SIDEL
- Knowledge of microbiological principles, hygienic and
environmental conditions and guidelines
- Able to travel (up to 90% in international environment)