Options & Upgrades
Enhance your line’s performance
Beverage producers need to be able to meet the demands of an evolving beverage industry, and Sidel is committed to ensuring optimal productivity and performance over your line's entire lifetime. With Sidel Options & Upgrades, new technologies or refurbished components help to maintain or even improve performance - without replacing your entire line.
- Options: New functionalities that optimise flexibility and costs
- Upgrades: New technologies that improve performance, safety, hygiene and resource savings
Since we built your line, we have a comprehensive understanding
of its design, and our engineering experts can analyse equipment
and processes to determine how to strengthen performance. As new
technologies and solutions are introduced to the market, we ensure
that your production benefits accordingly, so you can stay on
target in a changing, competitive marketplace.
Sidel Options & Upgrades helps you:
- Boost product quality
- Increase efficiency
- Reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Future-proof your productivity
Options & Upgrades for improved line performance
Sidel Services Online, our web interface for online ordering of Sidel original spare parts, also offers a tailored overview of the Options & Upgrades applicable to your line, allowing you to improve its performance. Boost productivity, reduce environmental footprint and improve efficiency as your needs change. With a world-class 24/7 supply chain on our end, and the simplicity of Sidel Services Online on yours, you will have access to the right parts and the best performance with just one click.
What you can achieve with Options & Upgrades
Open All ▼
Boost product quality
- Bottle-Pressure Control for Series 2 blowers ensures your product quality by monitoring bottle integrity, identifying and ejecting non-compliant bottles before the filling phase.
- The Europa WM - RFE external-spring filling valve prevents product contact with the valve, which is used only for sealing. The valve membrane's lifetime is increased, providing better fill-level reliability.
- High-Power Ultrasound technology disperses foam in a sustainable way, reducing the need for anti-foaming chemicals and decreasing waste from foam overflow, thereby reducing cap-seal contamination risk.
- By incorporating Universal technology, the speed-up kit allows for an increase in both maximum mechanical rate and bottle output rate (up to 1,800 bottles/mould/hour).
- Long-term infeed avoids bottle blockage during the transfer phase through continuous airflow, reducing changeover times.
- The label-detection system avoids jam risks by detecting whether the label remains on the transfer drum.
Reduce your TCO
- The Air Recovery Kit reduces up to 40% of air consumed during blowing and servicing by reinjecting air into the factory's service-air network.
- A quick-change trolley allows for fast, easy replacement of the roller, which reduces maintenance time.
- SMAR™ roll-fed, spot-free labels reduce the label's length by 3-5 mm through elimination of overlapping due to the printed spot.
Open All ▼
Browse our online catalogue with over 500 Options & Upgrades by equipment type or benefit.