SHRINK-WRAPPING OF HIGH EFFICIENCY AND FLEXIBILITY
Sidel's overwrapping solutions are developed for cost-efficient operation with high outputs, maximised uptime and easy maintenance, covering all types of liquid containers and secondary packaging. Due to the compact, modular design our shrink-wrappers can be tailored to your particular space constrains.
We offer two types of solutions, both working with recyclable Low Density PolyEthylene (LDPE) shrink-film:
- TSi™ range characterised by compact design and medium output
- VersaFilm™ range, in addition to high output, provides flexibility and operator-friendly control
Find out the best overwrapping technology for your products:
EASY WRAPPING WITH UNMATCHED VERSATILITY
This machine is designed to wrap a wide range of primary packages (e.g. bottles, trays, cans, cartons, jars, and tins) in low-density polyethylene (LDPE) shrink-film. The modular design, quick automatic reel changeover and energy-efficient shrink tunnel contribute to minimum downtime, maximum flexibility and optimal performance.
The machine can run up to 90 cycles/minute for PET bottles and 120 cycles/minute for cans.
Open All ▼
Optimal performance and sustainability
- Automatic film reel changeover with Dual Injection System (DIS) for reduced downtime and smooth operation at any speed
- Shrink tunnel with optimised air circulation and insulation (up to 10% saving in power consumption), optionally gas-fired or multi-channelled
- Quick format changeovers of less than a minute
Adaptable to any product and packaging
- Applicable to a wide selection of primary packaging
- Product arrangement into any secondary packaging configuration including highly stable and cost-efficient honeycombed packs
- Print registered or neutral film of any thickness: from 20 to 80 µm
Flexible ergonomic design with low maintenance
- Modular design with reduced number of components
- Easy access and monitoring with sliding doors and transparent guarding
- Smaller footprint due to overhead-mounted electrical cabinet
- Reduced maintenance time by servo-drives in place of transmission chains
- Touch-screen interface with 3D navigation to supervise all production functions
- Maximised uptime with real-time modifications of machine parameters and remote diagnosis and assistance
Open All ▼
COMPACT SHRINK-WRAPPERS FOR SMALL BRIKS AND BOTTLES
The TSi range comes with compact design and medium outputs, specifically adapted for liquid container packages. It supports a number of formats and secondary packaging. As an option, a Dual Injection System (DIS) for automatic film reel changeover without seal can be supplied with these shrink-wrappers.
The machine can run up to 80 cycles/minute for bottles and 100 cycles/minute for cans.
Benefits of the TSI range:
- Compact, modular structure made of stainless steel to ensure longer life span and adaptability to any production line
- Real-time remote maintenance, diagnosis and assistance to maximise uptime
- Easy maintenance with the film feed and injection table fitted onto an extractible rack
- Neutral or print registered film can be used
- Quick and easy format changeovers with diagonal infeed system, optionally supplied with the automatic Dual Injection System
Explore Sidel’s wide range of overwrapping & packing solutions
Shrink-Wrapping of high efficiency and flexibilty