Experience flexible, pressure-sensitive and cold glue labelling options in one solution
The Sidel SL90 labeller's modular structure provides excellent flexibility, as it is able to switch quickly between self-adhesive and cold-glue labels. Along with increased safety features, this labeller's linear motor-drive technology eliminates the need for gears and pulley
Sidel SL90 for the following liquid types:
The Sidel SL90 labeller is a rotary labeller designed to offer maximum flexibility in applying both self-adhesive and cold-glue paper labels to all kinds of containers. With a modular structure, it can easily switch between both kinds of labels by removing and replacing the module labelling stations.
Our efficient Rolladhesive solution is ideal for the application of self-adhesive labels at low, medium and high speeds, and ensures highly precise pressure-sensitive labelling. Our Cold Glue solution processes pre-cut paper or metal foil labels on any part of the bottle - body front and back, neck and shoulder - for a variety of container types at medium to high speeds.
Why to choose Sidel SL90:
Open All ▼
A robust structure
- The carousel is characterised by its robust transmission and machine structure
- Innovative design featuring linear motor-drive technology, eliminating the need for gears or pulley
- The lower carousel features servomotor driven platforms for round and irregularly shaped bottles
- Patented Sidel safety guards and pneumatically assisted doors that open independently improve operator safety
Removable labelling modules
- Located outside the carousel frame, the removable and robust labelling modules can be easily connected onto the carousel using patented self-centring and self-aligning pivots
- Module height and inclination can be adjusted to the floor level
- For ease of use, all electronic parts are located on the labelling station
- The labelling station's stainless steel structure can be easily cleaned
Labelling station for self-adhesive pressure-sensitive labels
- Ideal for the application of self-adhesive pressure-sensitive labels at low, medium and high speeds
- Designed and manufactured to ensure extremely precise, pressure-sensitive labelling and increased efficiency through easy operations
- Part of the flexible Sidel SL90 labeller which includes the Cold Glue labelling station to apply pre-cut labels as well
- Also available as a standalone solution dedicated solely to applying self-adhesive labels
Labelling station for cold-glued pre-cut labels
- An automatic rotary labelling machine designed to process pre-cut paper or metal foil labels on a variety of container types at medium to high speeds
- Label may be applied on any part of the bottle - body front and back, neck and shoulder
- May also form part of the flexible Sidel SL90 labeller, which includes the Rolladhesive labelling station to apply self-adhesive pressure-sensitive labels as well
- Also available as a standalone, dedicated solely to applying pre-cut labels
Open All ▼
|Labelling station||Bottle diameter||Label lengths||Label height||Maximum speed|
|Self-adhesive & Cold Glue||50 - 120 mm||20 - 120 mm||20 - 120 mm||65,000 bph|
|*bottles per hour - Maximum mechanical output rate, with a speed up kit, according to the bottle's features|
How to increase the efficicency of your labellers?
Open All ▼
Customise your labeller configuration
- Conveyor:In line, in parallel with 3 star-wheels, in parallel with 4 star-wheels in "U" shape, "L" shape
- Positive or negative spin
- Tamper evident applicator
- Label coding devices:Ink-jet, laser
- Empty bottle pressurisation
- Shrinking tunnel: For Roll On Shrink On (ROSO) labels
Improve your labeller flexibility
- SMAR™ cutting system:Label's aesthetics and material savings are improved.
- Label reel auto-splicing:Continuous film feeding system avoids labeller stoppage.
- Motorized labelling station height adjustment:Labelling station position is defined from the Human Machine Interface for faster changeover time.
- Adjustable feed screw:The feed screw position is adjusted to the bottle dimensions for maximum stability and pitch control.
Keep your top labelling quality
- Label detection:The labeller is stopped when a label remains on the vacuum drum.
- Vision system:Bottles are correctly oriented before label application on a specific area at high speed.
- Three channel distributor:The positive control and release of the label during application improve labelling quality.
- Changeover storage cart:Customised parts are well ordered, easily located and picked out.
Enhance your labelling efficiency
- Glue fumes extractor:The elimination of the glue fumes increases the labelling station performances and keeps a cleaner production environment.
- Guides for lightweight bottles:The bottles keep stable to maintain consistent efficiency by avoiding frequent labeller stoppages.
- Cutting system Upgrade (ELAU): The higher tolerance to label imperfection allows better labelling efficiency.
Reduce your labeller maintenance
- Glue filament extractor:Glue particles and vapours are removed to reduce vacuum drum cleaning.
- Belt transmission:Only the belt needs to be replaced which reduces maintenance costs. The format changeovers managed from the operator panel are fast.
- Automatic greasing of the vacuum drum:The automatic lubrication operations avoid labeller stoppage for maintenance.
- Quick release platform:The platform design with simplified assembly reduces changeover times.
Open All ▼