Simplify operations with premium pressure-sensitive labelling solutions
With a current global market share of around 40%, self-adhesive pressure-sensitive labels (PSL) are used in both beverage and non-beverage industries. They are especially favoured in premium labelling applications because of the number of shape, size and imaging opportunities they offer.
Sidel Rolladhesive for the following liquid types:
The Sidel Rolladhesive labeller is ideal for the application of self-adhesive, pressure-sensitive labels at low, medium and high speeds. It is designed and manufactured to ensure highly precise pressure-sensitive labelling and increased efficiency through easy operations.
This labelling station is available as a standalone solution dedicated solely to applying self-adhesive labels. It is also part of the flexible Sidel self-adhesive and cold glue SL90 labeller which includes the Cold Glue labelling station to apply pre-cut labels as well.
Why to choose Sidel Rolladhesive:
Open All ▼
Optimised label tension for high performance
The Rolladhesive labeller achieves optimal label tension throughout the entire process. This reduces film breakage and enables the correct handling of ultra-thin film without sacrificing performance.
- A synchronised, push-pull label motion provides constant film tension
- Effective acceleration and deceleration ramps reduce stress on labels, even at high speeds
- 'Air dancer' mechanism ensures no stress on the labels
Flawless label treatment
The Rolladhesive ensures precise label application and user-friendly adjustment for an array of bottle shapes and sizes.
- For precise label positioning, a vision system with several cameras correctly aligns containers through the servomotor driven platforms
- Containers are rotated during label application and wiping to increase accuracy and optimise stretching
- Labels are perfectly handled and stretched during the wiping phase to reduce the risk of wrinkling or bubbling
- High label adhesion ensures a flawless 'no-label look'
Sustainable and cost-effective operations
The effective and precise application reduces material waste.
- Can handle thin labels and wash-off self-adhesive labels for returnable bottles
- Delivers higher energy efficiency due to a significant reduction in mechanical transmission
- Use of an 'air dancer' rather than mechanical dancer and servomotors during the tensioning process significantly lowers noise level
Easy format changeover and maintenance
The compact ergonomic design of the Rolladhesive makes the working area accessible, easy to operate and maintain.
- Complete changeovers in only 15 minutes for a dedicated machine with one label, including 5 minutes for the PSL module
- Fast and simple set-up procedures during bottle and label changeovers
- The non-stop master-slave labelling system allows for automatic label roll changeovers in hidden time. The continuous label distribution eliminates downtime and speed reduction and boosts efficiency
- Label application is electronically adjusted and easily changed through the HMI
- Label reel changeover has been greatly simplified with a clip-in/out shaft system
- Maintenance operations have been simplified for greater efficiency and less downtime
- Reduced maintenance due to reduced mechanical drive systems, and short and efficient cleaning process times
Open All ▼
|Labelling station||Bottle diameter||Label lengths||Label height||Maximum speed|
|Self-adhesive||50 - 120 mm||20 - 120 mm||20 - 120 mm||65,000 bph|
|*bottles per hour - Maximum mechanical output rate, with a speed up kit, according to the bottle's features|
How to increase the efficicency of your labellers?
Open All ▼
Customise your labeller configuration
- Conveyor:In line, in parallel with 3 star-wheels, in parallel with 4 star-wheels in "U" shape, "L" shape
- Positive or negative spin
- Tamper evident applicator
- Label coding devices:Ink-jet, laser
- Empty bottle pressurisation
- Shrinking tunnel: For Roll On Shrink On (ROSO) labels
Improve your labeller flexibility
- SMAR™ cutting system:Label's aesthetics and material savings are improved.
- Label reel auto-splicing:Continuous film feeding system avoids labeller stoppage.
- Motorized labelling station height adjustment:Labelling station position is defined from the Human Machine Interface for faster changeover time.
- Adjustable feed screw:The feed screw position is adjusted to the bottle dimensions for maximum stability and pitch control.
Keep your top labelling quality
- Label detection:The labeller is stopped when a label remains on the vacuum drum.
- Vision system:Bottles are correctly oriented before label application on a specific area at high speed.
- Three channel distributor:The positive control and release of the label during application improve labelling quality.
- Changeover storage cart:Customised parts are well ordered, easily located and picked out.
Enhance your labelling efficiency
- Glue fumes extractor:The elimination of the glue fumes increases the labelling station performances and keeps a cleaner production environment.
- Guides for lightweight bottles:The bottles keep stable to maintain consistent efficiency by avoiding frequent labeller stoppages.
- Cutting system Upgrade (ELAU): The higher tolerance to label imperfection allows better labelling efficiency.
Reduce your labeller maintenance
- Glue filament extractor:Glue particles and vapours are removed to reduce vacuum drum cleaning.
- Belt transmission:Only the belt needs to be replaced which reduces maintenance costs. The format changeovers managed from the operator panel are fast.
- Automatic greasing of the vacuum drum:The automatic lubrication operations avoid labeller stoppage for maintenance.
- Quick release platform:The platform design with simplified assembly reduces changeover times.
Open All ▼