Sidel Cold Glue
Maintain constant full-speed production with cold-glue labelling solutions
Sidel cold-glue labelling solutions for pre-cut labels can accommodate a range of container types and processing speed of up to 80,000 bottles per hour.
Sidel Cold Glue for the following liquid types:
The Sidel Cold Glue labeller is an automatic rotary labelling machine designed to process pre-cut paper or metal foil labels for a variety of container types at medium to high speeds up to 80,000 bottles per hour.
The labeller may apply the label on any part of the bottle - body front and back, neck and shoulder. Available as a standalone dedicated solution, the Cold Glue labelling station may also form part of the flexible Sidel SL90 labeller. This option includes the Rolladhesive labelling station to apply self-adhesive pressure-sensitive labels as well.
Why to choose Sidel Cold Glue:
Open All ▼
Ergonomic and reliable design
The Cold Glue labelling station has an ergonomic design and compact footprint. This system is exceptionally reliable, even under extreme production conditions, such as 24-hour operation and high temperatures.
- The carousel is characterised by its sturdy transmission, while the stainless anti-corrosion treated steel machine structure delivers increased robustness
- Innovative design features linear motor drive technology, eliminating the need for gears or pulley
- The lower carousel features servomotor-driven platforms for round and irregularly shaped bottles
- Easy access allows operators to control the entire labelling process
- Operator safety is improved with patented Sidel safety guards and pneumatically-assisted doors that open independently
Precise glue application, less material waste
Glue rollers transfer glue onto the pans or pallets. The glue is then applied directly to the backside of the pre-cut labels. A wiping drum equipped with grippers transfers the label from the pad to the bottle and a brush presses the label into place.
- Precise label application and stretching help to minimise material waste
- Optimised machine parts increase the station's overall efficiency in terms of energy and material use
- The glue-pallet roller's interaxial adjustment ensures the precise amount of glue is applied
- The station applies and wipes labels with high precision
Simple format changeover and maintenance
The compact footprint design of the Cold Glue labelling station allows the operator to control all labelling processes with simple changeovers and maintenance procedures.
- Complete changeovers in 27 minutes for dedicated machines with one label; the glue module in just 12 minutes
- Optional automatic label magazines have a compact footprint
- Anti-corrosive stainless steel construction simplifies maintenance and increases durability
- Easy access to all components enables safe and efficient maintenance procedures
- Eco-friendly, highly efficient and short cleaning times
Open All ▼
|Labelling station||Bottle diameter||Label lengths||Label height||Maximum speed*|
|Cold Glue||50 -120 mm||20 - 195 mm||20 - 120 mm||80,000 bph|
|*Depending on label lenghts|
How to increase the efficicency of your labellers?
Open All ▼
Customise your labeller configuration
- Conveyor:In line, in parallel with 3 star-wheels, in parallel with 4 star-wheels in "U" shape, "L" shape
- Positive or negative spin
- Tamper evident applicator
- Label coding devices:Ink-jet, laser
- Empty bottle pressurisation
- Shrinking tunnel: For Roll On Shrink On (ROSO) labels
Improve your labeller flexibility
- SMAR™ cutting system:Label's aesthetics and material savings are improved.
- Label reel auto-splicing:Continuous film feeding system avoids labeller stoppage.
- Motorized labelling station height adjustment:Labelling station position is defined from the Human Machine Interface for faster changeover time.
- Adjustable feed screw:The feed screw position is adjusted to the bottle dimensions for maximum stability and pitch control.
Keep your top labelling quality
- Label detection:The labeller is stopped when a label remains on the vacuum drum.
- Vision system:Bottles are correctly oriented before label application on a specific area at high speed.
- Three channel distributor:The positive control and release of the label during application improve labelling quality.
- Changeover storage cart:Customised parts are well ordered, easily located and picked out.
Enhance your labelling efficiency
- Glue fumes extractor:The elimination of the glue fumes increases the labelling station performances and keeps a cleaner production environment.
- Guides for lightweight bottles:The bottles keep stable to maintain consistent efficiency by avoiding frequent labeller stoppages.
- Cutting system Upgrade (ELAU): The higher tolerance to label imperfection allows better labelling efficiency.
Reduce your labeller maintenance
- Glue filament extractor:Glue particles and vapours are removed to reduce vacuum drum cleaning.
- Belt transmission:Only the belt needs to be replaced which reduces maintenance costs. The format changeovers managed from the operator panel are fast.
- Automatic greasing of the vacuum drum:The automatic lubrication operations avoid labeller stoppage for maintenance.
- Quick release platform:The platform design with simplified assembly reduces changeover times.
Open All ▼