Sidel Combi SF300
Enhance flexibility and production consistency with an integrated solution
The Sidel Combi SF300 combines blow moulding, filling and capping into a single integrated solution.
Sidel Combi SF300 for:
The Combi SF300 incorporates equipment from modular Sidel MatrixTM blowing and SF300 FM filling technologies with the advantages of the innovative Combi configuration, enabling bottling and filling of water and carbonated soft drinks with the utmost precision.
By combining several equipment types and production phases into one system, your line's efficiency is improved for a lower TCO. The Sidel Combi SF300 also includes:
- A single Human-Machine Interface
- Single-report and single-recipe management, with archived traceability
- Automated operation, with combined blowing and filling architecture
- Standardised operating procedures for lubrication, cleaning and audits
- Aligned maintenance plans for entire system
The benefits of Sidel Combi SF300
Open All ▼
High production flexibility
With high flexibility and modular design, the Combi SF300 lets you produce different bottle shapes and sizes alongside multiple beverage SKUs, all within one system.
- Select sizes and shapes that match your production needs
- Three sizes of blowing station, with bottle volume ranging from 0.1 L to 3.5 L
- Fast bottle format changeovers and 100% automatic beverage changeovers
- Upgradable platform for greater beverage flexibility and access to future technological innovations
Efficient and cost-effective
The Combi SF300 reduces downtime and consumption for lower costs and higher efficiency.
- Up to 4% improved production efficiency
- Up to 12% reduction in total cost of operation
- Up to 98% efficiency
- 30% less maintenance downtime
- Compact and ergonomic, with only one operator
- Automatic changeovers controlled by Human-Machine Interface
- Reduced filler enclosure ensures food safety and reduces consumption of water and chemicals during external cleaning
- Mixer-filler Blendfill configuration reduces footprint
Top carbonated soft drink quality
The Combi SF300 is designed to meet specific CSD production requirements.
- Magnetic or mass flow meters ensure consistent and accurate filling volume
- No vertical movement of bottles, for smoother handling, minimal foaming and no bottle jams
- Hygienic external beverage tank and reduced filler environment under positive pressure (HEPA filters)
- CIP automatic dummy bottles available
The Combi SF300 offers great savings potential with regard to raw materials, electricity, air consumption and chemical usage.
- Significant lightweighting opportunities through bottle neck handling and elimination of intermediary conveying
- 45% reduction in electricity consumption during blowing with Matrix Ecoven's infrared ceramic lamps
- Servomotors improve electrical efficiency
- Up to 35 % reduction in compressed air consumption with AirEco2 option
- Reduced filler enclosure minimises filling space around valves and lessens chemical usage during external cleaning
- Mixer-filler Blendfill configuration reduces CO2 consumption
Open All ▼
|Bottles sizes||Production output|
|From 0.1 L to 3.5 L||12,000 - 80,000 bph|