Sidel complete line solutions for still and sparkling water
Boost your line’s speed and hygiene
Success in water beverage production requires focus on maximum output and efficiency, with commitment to hygiene, food safety and cost optimisation. Whether you're producing still or sparkling water, our unmatched expertise helps you achieve more with extensive technical knowledge and packaging capabilities.
With over 40 years of experience in designing and implementing customised complete PET line solutions for water, we can help you reach your production targets. Over the years, we have significantly reduced the weight of water bottles while retaining their durability and expanding design opportunities.
One partner for all your needs
A complete water line solution from Sidel leverages our knowledge of the entire water bottling process, from minimising waste of resources, to ensuring that your bottle is durable and attractive to consumers. With everything centred around one supplier, you get wide-ranging expertise, line equipment and ongoing services. This ensures high quality and efficiency from packaging to equipment, fast ramp-up and beyond.
Learn more about Sidel’s water complete line solution across each phase of PET water production:
Lighter and stronger bottles
Improve your PET bottle quality and durability
From preform and packaging design to final production and beyond, we help you create a PET bottle that protects your product, delights your customers and strengthens your brand:
- Virtual bottle modelling: Evaluation of bottle stability, rigidity and quality prior to your industrial production
- Freedom-of-shape: Infinite bottle design possibilities for recyclable single-serve, multi-serve or extended-family formats
- Scientifically proven: Quality certified by our in-house packaging experts
- Sidel RightWeightTM bottle: Bottle weight reduction to up to 34% less than average commercial bottles
- Sidel StarLiteTM PET base: Greater stability and base resistance, lower package weight and reduced energy consumption
A focus on the future of packaging
At Sidel, we continuously look for new ways to improve our PET production standards and techniques. The result is constant progress in the areas of lightweighting and bottle durability, as well as cost savings on resources and equipment.
Achieve more efficient, more effective bottle production with Sidel's unique blowing technology.
Stronger blowing performance with Sidel Matrix blower
Modular design, high efficiency and maximum uptime
The Sidel MatrixTM blower system features modular PET blow-moulding technology that combines easy operation, reduced environmental impact and longer uptime for results that keep costs down and productivity up.
- Sidel IntelliblowerTM: Industry-leading blower performance with patented control and self-regulation systems for repeatable and consistently high bottle quality
- Production flexibility: Up to 200 different equipment size configurations from one platform
- Top quality: Electrical stretching for bottle integrity, full material distribution control and performance
- Fast output: Boosted uptime and speed (up to 2,400 bottles/mould/hour)
- Efficient consumption: Up to 45 % less electricity and 35 % less compressed air with Eco-Oven and E-Stretching
Get an integrated, blowing and filling solution with the Sidel Combi.
Achieve higher blowing possibilities in our most smart all-in-one Water solution with the Sidel Super Combi.
See how you can streamline your operation, and fill more bottles with Sidel's filling expertise.
SIDEL MATRIX FILLER SF100 FM
Accurate and effective hygienic control
With vortex volume flow meter control and contactless filling, the Sidel MatrixTM SF100 FM is ideal for your high-efficiency still water production that provides optimal quality while maintaining hygiene and preventing beverage loss.
- Enhanced food safety: Stainless steel AISI 316L for all components in contact with your beverage
- Production flexibility: PET bottle sizes ranging from 200 ml to 3.5 L, with modular design for future technologies
- Optimum uptime: 30 % reduction in changeover and maintenance downtime
- Sustainable solution: Reduced filler enclosure and servomotors reduce resource consumption
- Hygiene improvement through volume control and contactless filling
- Automatic dummy bottles: Safer, easier cleaning procedures
- Automatic bottle changeover improves uptime
Compact integrated cleaning system ensures quicker cleaning of your SF100 FM filler within a closed loop. Integrated into the filling skid, it optimises space and lowers resource use, resulting in an energy and chemicals reduction of up to 70%.
Sidel's splashing simulations ensures that you avoid splashing and maintain your filler environment safety. Data gathered helps you optimise your packaging design, filling cycle and equipment sizes.
SIDEL MATRIX FILLER SF300 FM
Accurate and efficient sparkling water production
World-class sparkling water is characterised by minimal altering of the taste profile and long-lasting bubbles. With magnetic flow meters, the Sidel MatrixTM SF300 FM offers high-precision output with the utmost accuracy and automatic bottle changeovers.
- No vertical bottle movement prevents bottles jams increasing efficiency
- Consistent high accuracy: Magnetic or mass flow meters for optimal volume
- Optimal hygiene: Reduced filling environment, less water/chemical consumption for cleaning
- Cost efficiency: 30% less maintenance downtime, efficient servomotors and reduced electrical consumption for lower TCO
- Production flexibility: Automatic dummy bottles for safer and quicker cleaning.
- Automatic bottle changeover and double-neck handling available for reduced downtime
The Sidel MatrixTM Carbonator SM100 incorporates deaeration, carbonation and water storage into a single modular system that ensures high end-beverage quality with reduced CO2 consumption.
Sidel Blendfill combines all the benefits of the Sidel Sidel Matrix SM100 carbonator and the Sidel Matrix SF300 FM filler into a single system that offers improved performance at lower costs. It allows for consistent carbonation via a beverage tank that also serves as a filler tank, reducing physical footprint as well as water and CO2 usage.
Get an integrated blow-fill-cap solution with the Sidel Combi.
Integrate our highly accurate filler into the most smart, all-in-one Water solution with the Sidel Super Combi.
Compact flexibility and expanded possibility
Improve efficiency and hygiene with an integrated solution
The Sidel MatrixTM Combi combines blow moulding, filling and capping within a single system that optimises line layout, performance and footprint. Designed for single-user operation, with full automation and standardised maintenance, it improves your line's overall efficiency and increases productivity.
Flexible and hygienic
- Extensive range of configurations and faster format changeovers
- Optimised line layout and efficiency with compact and ergonomic design
- Ensured hygiene and food safety with a controlled production environment
Efficient and cost-saving
- Up to 4% more efficient than standalone machines
- 12% less operating costs
- Reduces need for energy, labour, raw materials and spare parts
Give your product a memorable look with Sidel's labelling solution.
Flexible labelling solutions
Give your product a memorable look
After the filling process, the beverage product moves onto one of its most defining features - the label. Our labellers can handle any label format and will make sure your product stands out from the crowd.
Apply roll-fed labels with Sidel Matrix SL70 labeller
This high performance system allows you to apply up to 60,000 roll-fed labels per hour with controlled precision. It also has a unique ability to manage positive and negative spins and any bottle shape and speed. The Sidel MatrixTM roll-fed labeller SL70 can be installed in a variety of layouts and is easily reconfigurable.
- Reliable high-speed performance
- Precise and controlled label handling
- 30% Changeovers time reduction
- 40% less maintenance downtime
- 40% Energy reduction
Boost your uptime with innovative labelling solution of the Sidel Super Combi.
DESIGNED AND ENGINEERED AS ONE SMART SOLUTION
INNOVATING WATER AND CSD PET PRODUCTION
To satisfy high demand while still maintaining the flexibility to address dynamic beverage trends, a smarter solution is needed: Sidel Super Combi.
Sidel Super Combi integrates preform feeding, blowing, labelling, filling and cap feeding into a single system, and utilises integrated equipment intelligence for production optimisation and performance enhancement. This makes it the ideal solution for maximising water and CSD production, and increasing line efficiency while reducing your TCO.
The smart way to consistent performance
Through connected data-analytics and optimised maintenance services, the Super Combi can continuously sustain production efficiency.
- 95% overall efficiency
- Maximised uptime and production output at constant high/very-high speed
- Equipment intelligence optimises, maintains and enhances performance over time
- Comprehensive TCO reduction
- Up to 30% more compact
- Ergonomic and user-friendly
- Prioritises efficiency and product quality
Get more information about our Sidel Super Combi.
Visit the Sidel Super Combi website and learn why it’s one smart solution.
Protect your products with durable and cost-effective packing solutions from Sidel.
Flexible and durable packing solutions
Protect your product with appealing and functional packs
Once your beverage product has been filled and the bottle has been labelled, the primary package is gently transferred using Sidel conveyors to its secondary packaging process. The final result is the package the customer sees at the point of sale, so it needs to grab their attention. These packs ensure protection from elements such as weather, pressure and temperature changes.
Whether you choose shrink-printed film, nested packs or wraparound cartons, Sidel packers gently feed bottles to ensure durable and cost-effective packs.
- Pack consistency and quality
- Gentle and precise infeed configuration
- Flexible handling of multiple SKUs
- Automatic pack and raw material changeovers
- Heat, glue, carton and film optimisation
Ensure efficient store and transport with Sidel's smart palletising.
Flexible palletising for multiple patterns
Improve efficiency during storage and transport
Once your packaged product is ready to continue across the supply chain, efficiency during storage and transport is essential. As bottles and packs vary in format and size, it is important that conveying and palletising handles a variety of products, packs and layer patterns.
- Conventional palletiser: easy operation, troubleshooting and maintenance; handles up to 3 SKUs simultaneously
- Robotic palletiser: compact fit with high production speeds and multiple patterns; handles up to 4 SKUs simultaneously
Get the support your Sidel line deserves with our 24/7 services.
Global support with Sidel Services
Optimise performance today and tomorrow
Once your water line production and efficiency targets are reached, the goal is to maintain and even improve these levels for years to come. With our dedicated Sidel ServicesTM team and our tailored portfolio, you can lower costs and increase the value of your beverage production for long-term success.
- Access 24/7 Sidel support and ongoing on-site diagnostic visits
- Predict and resolve issues in advance
- Ensure line longevity with Sidel's global team of experts
- Monitor performance, pre-plan downtime and provide fast corrective maintenance
- Maintain a full overview of your Sidel production with Sidel Services Online
- Order Sidel original spare parts online for increased uptime and reliability
- Access more than 500 options and upgrades for every step of production
- Upgrade with training in new methodologies and procedures
- Get training on-site, online or at any global Sidel Training Centre
Adapt production to new demands
- Continuously adjust for new products, recipes or packaging
- Use original Sidel moulds for line conversions
- Experience increased uptime, reduced costs and greater production flexibility